Re: Shared Memory Size?

You can read about sessions in any number of good books. Here is a link to O'reilly's "PHP In a Nutshell" on safari books online as an example. http://my.safaribooksonline.com/0596100671/phpnut-CHP-10

In a nutshell (pun intended), session (cookies) let you save information from each client that you can access even after navigating to another page.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Brian Kim <09su.research@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi. I am a beginner of Apache.

When you say, "what "sessions" are for", does that mean I can create
sessions to make more shared memory?

Do you have any sample code for sessions? Does anybody know what the
limit of shared memory is exactly?

Thanks.