Re: prg with rewrite_map does not seem to be working, maybe a bug

Well I did apply the changes mentioned and prg started returning results. However [P,L] now does not work the server throws

Request Error (invalid_request)

Your request could not be processed. Request could not be handled
This could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

At me, I did undo my changes but I am still getting that error..will investigate logs.

Regards

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Ali Jawad <alijawad1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried in apache.conf however at that point the rewrite log was not showing anything at all as if it was not being invoked....i dont have any vhosts..just a regular installation.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Bob Ionescu <bobsiegen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2009/6/30 Ali Jawad <alijawad1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> isn't it enough to set it to on in .htacccess.

Not for the map type prg. But why don't you use the rules in your
apache2.conf? Since you're rewriting to a reverse proxy situation, you
could avoid the <directory> and <files> walk.

Bob