Re: How can I secure my apache server from DoS attack ?

2009/6/26 Fred K <fredk2@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> It is possible to use a modules called: mod_evasive this will help
>>> prevent DOS attacks occurring.
>>>
>>> http://www.zdziarski.com/projects/mod_evasive/
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> mod_evasive will not work for this...  on another thread by Nick Kew,
>> there is a mention of a patch for this and also another product
>> mod_limitip
>>
>> Fred

> Regards,
>Damian Myerscough

I have installed ConfigServer Security Firewall which can be configured through Cpanel.
http://www.configserver.com/cp/csf.html

However this will be from OS side, but what about from Apache internal ? :(

Regards
NeeleshG

LINUX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity