Re: Re: Weird problem with SSL and Google Chrome and IE7/8.

Bill Davidson wrote:
I forgot to mention, I also have this, in httpd-ssl.conf

BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*" \
        nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
        downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

Not sure if that matters.

Good point. I believe it well may.
Did you try commenting that line out ?

After all, it's pretty old as I recall. The MS guys may have fixed this in the meantime, one never knows. You'd probably have to be more specific in the match, because there's still a lot of inconsistent versions of IE out there.

Another thing is the "nokeepalive" aspect. As far as I know, MS-HTTP stuff tends to keep a lot of stuff at the connection level, in terms of authentication, because with NTLM, it's quite expensive to have to do it by request (even if it worked, which it doesn't). Maybe the same extends here ?