Re: Apache Conf for 2000 Users ??

BipinDas-Gmail wrote:

> When I tested it Apache takes the complete resources and system
> failed.

Tested how?
Failed how?

Did it take all memory and start swapping too much?
Did it take all CPU?

Is there anything else that requires those resources on that machine?

Now we need to put Moodle LMS into this webserver for which students able to attend Quiz upload assignments (MSword,PDF etc).

How much resources does your Moodle LMS thingy take? How does it run?

If the Moodle LMS thingy is a CGI you should check if you can run it as a fastcgi (unless you're allready doing that).

<IfModule prefork.c>

If the Moodle LMS thingy works in a threaded environment you should consider using the worker mpm.

Regards
/Jonas

--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda