Re: Apache with multiple instance of jboss on same server

Nilesh,

The two JBoss instances need to be on different ports in case they are running on the same physical server with one IP address. Your workers.properties file has a discrepancy regarding the server4 and server5 workers.

Before working on Apache tomcat connector configuration, try running the two Jboss server instances simultaneously on the same server. If you succeed in that, the Apache+tomcat+mod_jk configuration is straight forward.

Let me know if you need help regarding Jboss configurations. This list does not allow discussions about Jboss configuration. Send a seperate email regarding JBoss to me/JBoss discussion groups.
Once you are able to run multiple Jboss instances, then we can come back to this list with details regarding JBoss+apache connection using mod_jk.

Regards,
Sushant