ForceLanguagePriority not giving 300 response

Hi httpd users :)

The documentation says :
ForceLanguagePriority Prefer uses LanguagePriority to serve a one valid result, rather than returning an HTTP result 300 (MULTIPLE CHOICES) when there are several equally valid choices. If the directives below were given, and the user's Accept-Language header assigned en and de each as quality .500 (equally acceptable) then the first matching variant, en, will be served.

LanguagePriority en fr de
ForceLanguagePriority Prefer

So if I do want a 300 response, I need to put ForceLanguagePriority None (following the documentation syntax).

Anyway, doing this with a request like:
GET /multiplechoices HTTP/1.1
Host: myhost
 gives me a 200 OK with "Content-Location: multiplechoices.en.html". (assuming multiplechoices.en.html and multiplechoices.de.html both present)

This lets me think that Apache gives preference to the first occurence of language in the Accept-Language header (assuming the same q value) rather than answering me with a 300 Multiple Choices.

Am I missing something ?

Bye
Julien.P