Microsoft outlook and apache compatibility

Hi,

 I have written couple of Python scripts to use win32com interface to access Microsoft outlook through MAPI session. This Python script is part of web application which I have built in Django.
I am trying to host Django web application on Apache. Everything else works fine  but when access to outlook comes exceptions are thrown,

Both the scripts are same attempt to acces Outlook.
Lets see my first script :
SCRIPT #1>
session = win32com.client.Dispatch("Mapi.Session")
session.Logon()
this snippet shows me exception :  Collaboration Data Objects - [MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED(80040111)]]

SCRIPT #2>
outlook = win32com.client.Dispatch("Outlook.Application")
When flow comes to this line outlook crash message window  flashes.

Both these scripts work well on command prompt and Django development server giving me appropriate output.

Please let me know if any solution is present for this

Regards
Pratik