Re: Domain Masking (I think?)

Jonas Eckerman wrote:
Drew Tomlinson wrote:

The other is new. What I want is that if I enter the blog via http://fatblog.freehealthupdates.com/$1, that URL remains in the address bar of the browser and only the /$1 part would change. As it stands now, if I enter via that URL, after the first click, the address bar shows http://drew.mykitchentable.net/fatblog/$1.

Have you checked what address the HTML code actually specifies?

To me it sounds like you need to update your HTML documents or the application creating them. If the links are generated by an application, hopefully it has a config setting you can use for this.

You should also check the UseCanonicalName directive.
Thanks for your reply. I don't think my original question was clear. Please see my other reply for what I hope is a better explanation.

Thanks,

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!