Re: How I configure Reverse Proxy using <Location> ??

Hi,

Thank you !!! good explanation ! Now, I know

How I use the output external program in RewriteMap to ProxyPassReverse ??
For example:

The output of external program (in C) is /cluster2
RewriteMap prgmap prg:externalProgram
RewriteRule ^(.*) ${prgmap:1}

Then, there is directive ProxyPass that forward requests to server, like as
ProxyPass /cluster2 http://192.168.1.12
ProxyPassReverse /cluster2 http://192.168.1.12

But, it isn't happen !!! ProxyPassReverse doesn't get the output of external program !!!

Thank you
Ricardo

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass

| When used inside a <Location> section, the first argument is omitted
and the local directory is obtained from the <Location>.

There's nothing more elaborate than that.

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx