Re: Are apache caching modules redudant of memcached?

Tony --

Thank you for your time and advice. I've gone ahead and commented out the modules, and haven't encountered any problems so far.

I'm also wondering how many of the authorization modules are necessary -- considering I have Django doing a lot of that through the DB. But that might be another thread ... =)

Ben.