Re: apache 2.2.3, virtual host and balancer manager. Only one balancer can be monitored

Well... it didnt worked, because i didn't rebooted httpd, but balancer-manager now is working for all vh sites.

It has to be defined globally (probably the location /balancer-manager directive which can not have scheme or server name), outside virtual host definition.

Sorry for the noise.

Greetings.