Re: php

Hi,

Did you do a separate compile for each instance of apache?  If so, that
wasn't necessary.  You can run as many sites as you want off one compiled
copy and use calling parameters and globals to point each one to a
different httpd.conf.

But if they're all compiled the same way you should be able to just
compile PHP once and copy the libphp5.so file to the modules directory in
each instance of apache.  In your startup file, set and export the PHPRC
variable to the path to a separate php.ini file for each instance of
apache.  See

http://www.php.net/manual/sl/configuration.php

Sheryl