RE: [Apache 2.2] Issues with mod_autoindex

Ok, so I just confirmed that the autoindex_module is loaded statically, so that is not the issue.

________________________________

From: McGarr, J. Michael [mailto:mike.mcgarr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 5/19/2009 4:56 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [Apache 2.2] Issues with mod_autoindex

I am new to Apache installations and administration and I have a new Apache httpd instance setup and I would like to setup autoindexing on a certain directory.  I only get 404 errors from the directory.  I checked to see if mod_autoindex is being loaded and I didn't see it in the httpd.conf LoadModule list.  I checked to see if the mod_autoindex.so file was in the modules directory and it wasn't.  I assume that this is my problem.  If this is the cause of my issue, where do I get and how to install this mod?  In case this isn't the issue, the directory has been setup using the following directive:

<Directory /opt/data/foo>
    Options Indexes
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow