From: Igor Cicimov [mailto:icicimov@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 May 2009 02:17
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mod_proxy working on initial request, but not for subsequent resource requests

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks to me you are trying to redirect everything that comes on port 80 (or any other port) to SSL port 443. So how does your SSL virtual host look like? I would guess you need to put the location statement inside that VH something like this:

<VirtualHost *:443>

<Location /cameras>

    ProxyPass http://192.168.1.53

    ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.1.53

</Location>

 </VirtualHost>

Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Cheers,

Igor

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Eric Covener <covener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Mark Keenan <mfkeenan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I just checked and it doesn’t use the base tag in the HTML. Any other ideas?
> Is my configuration definatley correct? I do think that it is. But when I
> look at the html and see that there appears to be no reason why it shouldn't
> work, I find myself wondering if in fact I have messed something up in the
> config!

Access log would tell you what the browser ultimately decided to
request. Maybe it will provide a hint?

--

Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx