Re: VirtualHost rewrite and mod_negotiation

2009/4/28 Hracek, Petr <petr.hracek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> You mean directive directory?
> What does it mean stanza?
>
> I have been using /opt/appl/htdocs and with it it works. Is this your answer?

I don't follow what your initial error is and what you've done to
resolve it. Previously, you showed a <Directory /> container and you
reported the error "client denied by server configuration".

To resolve this, you have to allow access to whatever piece of the
filesystem you were trying to access. The normal way to do that is to
adda <Directory> container for your DocumentRoot and any rewrite/alias
that breaks out of your DocumentRoot.

If you've been using something and it works, what configuration and
error are you asking for help with?

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx