Re: Re: IPv6 support on Apache-2.2.x

Am not sure of RFC deprecation though i have a slightest remembrance of hearing it somewhere.
About, Global, i don know how u can create one. What are the IPaddresses your ipconfig gives? there are a lot of IPv6 addresses it will display when you say ipconfig /all. Dont u see any other Ipv6 address apart from the scoped one u are using?