Re: [OT][users@httpd] Example of URL-to-URL in mod_rewrite

Brian Mearns wrote:
[...]

Come on now, let's not completely rule out the possibility of there
being a woman on this mailing list. =J

Alright, I was being sexist there. Let's restate this in a more politically correct way :

One thing most of these sapient beings have in common however, is that there is some limit to the time they are prepared to spend answering questions, because they also have a life, possibly one or more job(s), zero or more girl/boy-friend(s) and/or husband(s)/wife(s)/life companion(s), a family (or acquaintances), 0:n hobbies, etc..

To my defense, I was recently at the ApacheCON Europe, and the male/female proportion was something in the order of 300/1.
The feminine element was very impressive though.