Re: HTTP Headers appear in HTML page

Thanks Eric and Prasanna.

To answer - all .htm pages are served by tomcat, so apache acts only as a proxy.

Some .htm pages work, others don't.

When I try the HTTP connector from Tomcat, these pages that don't work
return an incomplete status line: "HTTP/1.x 200" , instead of
"HTTP/1.x 200 OK" (the final OK is missing).

This is confirmed also by wget, which says "Malformed status line" for
the pages that don't work ok.

I think this error reflects also when using the AJP connector which
talks with apache.

So I guess this may be a Tomcat problem after all.

In any event, is there a way to make Apache complete Tomcat "failures"
of sending incomplete status messages? Perhaps some way to ignore this
and still return OK...

Thanks for your responses,
Marius