Re: Re: Log HTTP traffic (whole requests and responses)

Dan Poirier wrote:

> It might be that since wireshark does this so well, nobody's
> felt the need to add it to Apache.  Have you looked at wireshark?

  Yes, I used it a few times.  Actually I haven't thought to use it on server-side, but someone else suggested that off-list.  The problem is that sys admins here do not want to install it on the server, while I can change the Apache configuration myself.

  It seems the best I can do is to use Wireshark on a per-client basis (without being able to gather all server traffic at once.)

  Thanks for suggestion.  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/