Re: Validating HTTP requests

Florent Georges wrote:
Ivars Strazdiņš wrote:

  Ivars,

mod_security ?
http://www.modsecurity.org/

  Thank you.  But if I am right, this allows one to plug its own validation rules in Apache (or use built-in rules from ModSecurity but those are oriented to the application scope: injection detection, authentication etc.)  I don't see how it could be use in my case, but I maybe have missed something?  Did you think about a particular way to using it in that context?
No, not really. It was a gross assumption that you need a module which verifies input and allows you to write your own rules.
BR,
Ivars