Validating HTTP requests

  Hi,

  I am looking for an HTTPD module.  I've made a few searches
within the repository but didn't find anything.  So just in
case I missed something...

  I look for a tool to validate HTTP requests.  The perfect
tool would install in the HTTP server and respond to HTTP
requests with a validation report (as text, or XML, or HTML,
or whatever.)  By validating, I mean validate the request
against the HTTP grammar, checking that required info are
there, that "\r\n" are used and not just "\n", checking that
multipart requests are well-formed (Content-Length are
corrects, so are boundaries, etc.,) the different headers,
etc.

  Do you know something corresponding (at least vaguely) to
that description?  If you know any library that does that job
(instead of an HTTPD module,) I am also interested, I can
write a CGI script or anything else to plug it.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/