Re: help with mod_proxy_html, trouble rewriting javascript content

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Flowering Weeds
<floweringweeds@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> That was not the question. But when you ask...
>
> Hey thanks for the answer.
>
>> - The apache has a SUN Access Manager plugin (not supported on IIS7)
>
> I don't use this but since one is using IIS 7 I looked at
>
> http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-4669/adrab?a=view
>
> How Access Manager Works
>
> And since I don't use this (I could be wrong)
> but a lot of this is all in http.sys itself. I'm
> sure there is much more to this Access Manager!
>
> But for certain users for certain access and etc.
> can be done for https.sys aware products.
>
> When one is not busy, (and I know we all never are not busy)
> perhaps take a look at setting up http.sys for certain
> users only access (databases, web services, etc.)
>
> Http.sys is not just for IIS7!
> It is for any Windows HTTP usage.
> A lot of products use http.sys.
> ASF can use http.sys too.
>
>> - The apache is running mod_security. Is there a equivalent om IIS?
>
> Not needed but perhaps look up URLScan.
>
> Using Windows PowerShell yet?
>
> Yep change is tough on all of us!

Enough with http.sys, already! If you think MS offers better solutions
than Apache, then by all means, use them! But this is the *apache*
user's list. I've never even seen your name on this list before the
past two days, and so far every message you've posted has been about
http.sys or .NET or IIS. It seems like the only reason you signed up
for this list in the first place is to evangelize over the great and
powerful Microsoft. If you have nothing apache related to actually
contribute to this community, then please just head back to redmond
and leave us to our own.

Thank you,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848