printing an httpd.conf file

hello all,

I've inherited a system with a baroque set of configuration files - nested includes etc.

I've been trying to unpick this and have found a perl module Config::ApacheFormat which looks powerful enough to be able to to the parsing.

However, my perl isnt good enought to be able to hack out a script to just print out everything

Has anyone else managed to do something like this?

thanks

---
Nick Hindley
Senior Unix Systems Analyst
Hammersmith And Fulham Bridge Partnership
nick.hindley@xxxxxxxxxx
T: (020) 8753 2926