Re: Invalid command 'php_flag', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Krist van Besien wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:56 PM, J. Bakshi <joydeep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> May be , I'm not sure but I am happy to confirm that I have solved it in
>> a different way. At my web root directory I have created php.ini and
>> placed the configuration as
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> display_startup_errors = off
>> display_errors = off
>> html_errors = off
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> And now it is working :-)
>>

> It works for an obvious reason: php.ini is something completely
> separate from httpd.conf. You can't just mix php.ini statements in
> your apache config.
>
> Krist

I  admit.  Actually my webspace is controlled by cpanel and php is not
working as a module. I have found in google that where php is not a
apache module .htaccess can't control php values. The solution is
placing a php.ini in the web root directory with php specific setting.

Thanks