ApacheCon HTTPD training, March 23, Amsterdam

Ladies and gentlemen, ApacheCon Europe is fast approaching. It will be in Amsterdam, March 23-27. http://eu.apachecon.com/

One of the features of the conference will be a 2-day training class led by myself and Jim Jagielski, covering everything you ever wanted to know about the Apache Web Server, and then some. Day one will be an overview of all the features of the server. Day two will be more recipe-based, showing you how to do a few dozen things that, as a web server admin, you'll need to do every day.

We'd love to see you at the conference, and we'd even more love to see you in our training class..

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@xxxxxxxxxx