Please help unsubscribe

I subscribed to this list and now want to unsubscribe.  However, when I try to unsubscribe it tells me that my email address is not subscribed yet I continue to get emails.

I received an 'ezmlm response' telling me that my address

btv1==301146f3b3d==Denisem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I checked the message headers on the new incoming emails and see that the return path is btv1==298a8ad37b0==Denisem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which obviously does not match the address in my unsubscribe request.  I try to follow their instructions and send unsubscribe requests to two different addresses (the instructions were slightly vague):