GUI for configuring Apache httpd by editing httpd.conf

Hi,

I was searching the internet for a GUI tool for configuring the Apache httpd server. I found two commercial tools but no open source ones. So I am going to develop an open source software using java for configuring and maybe administrating Apache httpd server. I am sending this mail to ask if there is already such an open source software or not. If there is not and there is somebody wants to help me on this project please visit the project site.

Thank you

Regards