Re: passing all env vars to a cgi

On 12.02.09 08:59, Jürgen Mathwich wrote:
> I 've got a problem regarding apache's environ handling. I know about the
> usage of SetEnv and PassEnv. To use them I have to know the key/name of
> every single environ variable.
>
> When doing a
>
> # cat /proc/<APACHE-PID>/environ
>
> it shows me more variables than the cgi knows about. Now I have a project
> where I need to pass all the vars without knowing their keys to the cgi
> (just ALL of them), but I don't have any idea how to solve this in a easy
> way.

the vars from where? Apache can only send to CGI variables it has set when
started, or on config file.

Note that for example suexec limits variables that are sent to CGIs

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.