Re: xml question

Marty Enright wrote:
Have a box running win xp pro apache 2.2  running php 5, I have a device
that sends a xml file to my box what do I need in the apache for it to run
the file here is the error (Invalid URI in request POST test.php HTTP/1.1)

And do you also talk like you write ?
I mean, if you really want people to help, you could make a little effort to at least phrase your question so that it would be understandable. On the other hand, the error message from Apache, wherever you got it from, seems to be pretty understandable and clear about what is wrong.