Configuration of SVN Mod from svn.apache.org

Hi all,

I am looking for ways to tune the mod_svn of very large SVN repositories. The reason why I post this message here, is because I thought, that the SVN Repository svn.apache.org must be one of the biggest repositories out there (if not THE biggest). I guess that this configuration must be pretty tuned, and my question is, if it is possible to take a look at this configuration.
I searched the FAQ, the web and other places and in the SVN specific mailing list and FAQs, but nothing very satisfactory turned up. So I contacted people in the #apache IRC channel, and they directed me to this mailing list. I would be very glad, if someone can help me with this or even point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Domsch