Re: Capturing server response

Thanks, I'll take a closer look at the module. But my first impression is that it works with Apache 1.3.x, and we have already switched to Apache 2.0.x.

BTW, where the actual code of handlers and filters is supposed to be deployed? I'm afraid the documentation omits this, perhaps, assuming it's trivial.

From: "anson ho" <hotszkin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:53 PM
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Capturing server response

mod_trace_output do exactly what you want, except that headers are not
saved. But you can do it by myself with the source included.

http://trace-output.sourceforge.net/

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Solutio at Gmail <solutio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for the advice and introduction to the forum rules. I "lowercased"
the subject.

As for the options available, we would like to avoid sending the same
request to the web server (Apache) if possible. Sure, LWP could emulate a
web client, but our goal is to fork the very same HTTP response that Apache sends to the browser, into a file, rather than repeating the request. One of the reasons being that as I mentioned, the data in the response can already
be different.

Thanks again.