Apache 2.2.11 - Load Balancer Question

Hi,

I’m new to Apache, this may look like a silly question. I’m trying to configure Apache for load balancing, Apache as been installed successfully and the proxy configuration is working fine, my issue is when I add the load balancing module the request is not being forwarded to the servers defined under <proxy balancer>

Ver: Apache 2.2.11

Platform: Windows 2003 server

I have 2 instances of Java apps running and installed Apache, the request coming from outside as to be routed to these 2 java app instances.

Httpd.conf

ProxyRequests Off

#Load Balancer

<Location /balancer-manager>

      SetHandler balancer-manager

</Location>

<Proxy balancer://cluster>

      BalancerMember http://localhost:7600/edges/0000001 route=ec1 loadfactor=50

      BalancerMember http://localhost:7601/edges/0000001 route=ec2 loadfactor=50

</Proxy>

ProxyPass /ec  balancer://cluster/

Please let me know if I have missed anything and any help is appreaciated.

Thanks in advance,

Raghu

Raghu Govindaraj | Antenna Software

O: 201.239.2304 | Email: rgovindaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.antennasoftware.com

users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the system administrator at administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx