Re: Using a MOTD

Thanks Brian.

Using the "Has_Seen_MOTD" cookie idea is was I thinking of as well. And that's the way the CPAN Apache::MOTD does it. But, I thought the only easy way of reading and writing cookies would require Perl. I guess I was hoping someone would say there is some item in the http.conf file that I could set that would do redirects to the MOTD which then redirect to the originally requested page.

-Dan