Re: Ip based virtual hosts stopped working

Yes it was working before. Can't be absolutely sure when it stopped working. Could have been when openssl was upgraded or could have been when os patches were added to the system. I am using direct configuration on the main httpd.conf.  I have since downgraded openssl to see if that was the problem. no luck. Also recompiled apache from scratch. I know through a truss that the logfiles are being opened so it appears to be reading the config file. I run a curl command directly on the machine to find out if the virtual hosts are listening. curl: (7) Failed to connect to 10.8.10.5: Connection refused

Thank you for any help
Jim

>>> "Edwin" <ddogej@xxxxxxxxxx> 1/23/2009 11:33 AM >>>

?was it working before as you said it stopped. I am wondering if it was working and then suddenly is no longer working. If so there may be a problem with the network or the server may have fire walled that connection. Also I would like to know how you have the configuration.?Here are the virtual host settings from the httpd.conf# Purpose: Human ResoursesAre you not using a separate virtual host configuration file httpd-vhost.conf, or direct configuration on the main httpd.conf file.-----Original Message-----From: "Jim Price" [jwprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Date: 01/23/2009 11:06 AMTo: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:  Ip based virtual hosts stopped workingNote: Original message sent as attachment

Insurance Variety
Looking for insurance?  Click to compare and save big.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/BK72PcZabBe1S95TYGdFHnqGPtILRl1QXup1G92bCOVKYA6v4zvNJU/