Re: httpd/2.2 Mod_proxy ProxyPass retry

Per doc for mon_proxy, seeting retry=0 in a ProxyPass directive should force mod_proxy to always retry connections to back end hosts.

Connection pool worker retry timeout in seconds. If the connection pool worker to the backend server is in the error state, Apache will not forward any requests to that server until the timeout expires. This enables to shut down the backend server for maintenance, and bring it back online later. A value of 0 means always retry workers in an error state with no timeout.

However, when actually trying this, I receive the following error message:

./apachectl configtest

Syntax error on line 377 of /opt/Web_App/apache/2.2.10/conf/proxy.conf:

ProxyPass Retry must be at least one second

Is there another way to disable this that I should be using, or should this be filed as a bug?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Scott