Event ID:       32
Date:           1/18/2009
Time:           5:47:36 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       XITXW01
Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.CRT could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Any idea if I can avoid installing the .net framework? Does mod_cache doesn't require it, so why is it asking for it now?

Thanks,
Karim