Re: can I have 2 require group entries using apache auth_ldap

Putting multiple require group directives behaves as an "AND" and not
the "OR" I was hoping for. So that is not gonna work. Any ideas from the
list. I can use require valid-user but that does not allow for the
strict access control I am seeking.

Thanks