Re: How to combine multiple set-cookie headers into one?

Hi,

   I finally got Header command work (problem is due to mod_headers.so installation). But I still can't solve my originally problem, after the header command is run, a new Set-Cookie Header is appended. That is not what I want. What I want is describe below.

 Originally reply header

 Set-Cookie: key1=A unknown string
 Set-Cookie: key2=Another unknown string

 What I want is, 1) the above two headers will combine to one Set-Cookie header as below.

                    Set-Cookie: key1=A unknown string; key2=Another unknown string

  or 2) the second Set-Cookie header convert to below

                    My-Cookie: key2=Another unknown string

Please advise.

Anson