Re: Linux SSL Permission for htdocs directory

I'd guess the problem is that apache is running under user x and
tomcat is running under user y, and user x doesn't by default have
permission to read files created by user y.

Possible solutions include:

  Run apache and tomcat as same user
  Play with umask and directory settings
  Download the files via the web application

There are of course security issues you should be aware of.  If it was
me, I'd download the files via the web application because that puts
all access control where you already have it, and breaks the directory
level dependency between apache and tomcat.  But I don't know your
requirements.

--
Ian.