Re: Troubleshooting Apache Out of Memory Errors

Just so you know the conclusion of the story ....

I started looking at ways to reduce the memory footprint of Joomla. I've currently enabled its inbuilt cache, which seems to have done the trick. I'll run it like this for a while and let you know what happens, but it seems to have been OK for the last week, fingers crossed.

As to _why_ Joomla is demanding so much memory, I'm still puzzled.

Jim