AW: Can't compile libssl and libz into httpd 2.2.11

Hi Williams

I understand your argument. But in my case I would like to compile libssl
into the httpd because of the criticial SSL/TLS vulnerability. Why that?
The answer is easy: Because I can only control the installed httpd but not
the installation of the debian boxes itself in the production enviroment.
So the only way to enforce that the right libssl is in place is to compile
it into httpd. So maybe the reason for my a little bit strange question is
now much clearer.
So, can anybody help me how I can compile the libssl and libz into httpd?

cheers
mike