Re: Re: help with rewrites - changing the base path

hi list,
new problem:

when i try to add a rewrite just for the base url, it doesn't work and
appends the destination url twice and ends up as a 404:

how can i accommodate the wild-card and the base path (RewriteRule ^/$
http://www.foobar.com)?

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On