Re: too long

Dzilberte Bekode wrote:
Hi
thanks a lot man.
Now I know how it works.
But what I don't understant is why is it so slow only when I want submit form, because page is running fast.
Anyway its working now after I've deleted everything in hosts file.
I realy don't understant. It can be empty?

Thanks

S pozdravom Janci Siser

Yes it can be. hosts is simply an explicit 1-1 correlation between hostnames and logical addresses. If its not in the hosts file, it can be found somewhere.

For example, my hosts file looks like
127.0.0.1 doubleclick.com.
127.0.0.1 localhost
192.168.0.1 home
192.168.0.45 my-dns.internaldomain.

thats on a DNS server.

however I dont have a hosts file on my machine for work because i can garuntee that it hits my internal DNS server.

... Just a thought ...

--
Morgan Gangwere

Unknown Software
http://sonof.bandit.name/
Member, INCOSE [ incose.org ] PACA [ paca.org ] and NMUG [ nmug.net ]

FAIL: Cannot wind the coils on the Super High Power Extemely Large Hadron Collider! (fail code 0xd34df00d). please use the /extrafunds hook to avoid this next start.

Find me on FreeNode! irc.freenode.net ~indrora on ##linux
begin:vcard
fn:Morgan Gangwere
n:Gangwere;Morgan
org:Unknown Software;Programming
email;internet:0.fractalus@xxxxxxxxx
title:Developer
tel;work:+1 505 514 2863
note;quoted-printable:Identities:=0D=0A=
	Indrora on irc:=0D=0A=
	irc.freenode.net=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Various IM clients:=0D=0A=