From: James Taylor-Bye [mailto:jtaylor-bye@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 December 2008 14:14
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: syntax error

Ok status update....

I have changed the SeverRoot to reflect the change as mentioned below but I now get the following error :-

Httpd.exe : could not reliably determine the servers fully qualified domain name, using {IP ADDRESS REMOVED FOR SECURITY} for server name

<OS 10048>only one usage of each socket address <protocol/network address/port> is normally permitted. : make_sock: could not

Bind to address 0.0.0.0:80 no listening sockets available, shutting down

Unable to open logs

What am I doing wrong??

Again many thanks in advance