From: Julian Dunn [mailto:Julian.Dunn@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:23 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Flag missing from message subject again?

Some of us are using e-mail systems (*cough* GroupWise *cough*) that
don't support fancy things like this. Can someone turn the
back on in the subject line?

- Julian

>>> "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/11/2008 11:13
AM >>>
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Lester Caine wrote:

> Someone seems to have switched off the  again?

http://gushi.livejournal.com/451615.html?mode=reply

Note the date predates this little disaster, but I've switched over to

this and been happier for it...this way when I shuffle all my list
traffic
to a single mbox, I can still look for relevance.

:)

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.