RE: Clearing cache selectively on Apache + mod_cache

Karim,

I’m afraid you have to do that programmatically.  We’ve done that in a

project before with Apache 2.0 by knowing how Apache encodes

URL for storing in internal cache directories, read it from:

modules/cache_util.c:

          cache_hash(…)

Which is controlled using:

      CacheDirLevels XX

      CacheDirLength YY

Apache directives.

I believe you will write your own code that hashes the target URL like

Apache does, and delete that file from the cache, call that code

whenever you need to content is updated.

And I don’t think that would change for 2.2.X Apache, the addition of

“htcacheclean” doesn’t help in your case either.

P.S. Look for Hossam Karim if you need the Java code, he is the one

who did that.

Regards,

Tamer