Re: Newbie question about text line endings w/Linux server and Windows Explorer client

I checked out the headers, and then changed the server configuration so
that everything that needs correct screen formatting gets sent as
'plain/text' (instead of 'plain/x-c', for example, and it works.  Seems
like a hack, but it is sufficient for what I need to do.

Thanks,

DH.