Re: Re: WELCOME to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (UNCLASSIFIED)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Paul Doubek <pdoubek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Morgan... was this in response to my registering with the mail list?  I
> wasn't sure, but it seemed like the timing was more than coincidence! :) Is
> it preferred that I use a different mail client for the list? I try to be
> sensitive to the "norms" of new lists, forums, and newsgroups that I join.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul Doubek
> pdoubek@xxxxxxxxxxxx

No problems. I however would note 2 basic trends i've observed:
private posting is considered "bad" and i'd hope the DoD can provide
valid digital signatures to the people who work for them :3

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.