Re: A simple, probably configuration problem

Tolga Guver wrote:
> yes it is being loaded with the line :
>
> LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so

Hmmm.. Funny enough, I actually had this problem on my desktop machine a few weeks back. For the life of me, I can't remember what I changed to fix it. :( I *think* it had to do with some VirtualHost configuration problems, but I can't be sure.

--
Justin Pasher